PK24 Vaginal Tightening Cream, Vaginal Rejuvenation & Mild Incontinence Aid
pk24 Ignites Deeper Passion ...
Trusted by millions of women, pk24 represents an essential advancement for increasing sexual fulfillment.
pk24 Vaginal Tightening Serum was developed by a woman specifically to improve sexual satisfaction and to make it easier for all women to experience deeply fulfilling, more frequent, and more powerful vaginal orgasms, naturally.
Designed with a woman's sensibilities regarding the subtleties of climax, this high-performance, tightening serum improves vaginal responsiveness, which results in superior orgasms, and inspires a refreshing renewal of feminine sexual energy.
With the first application, this restorative intimate tightening and orgasm boosting solution improves sexual satisfaction.
The Tightening Effect of the vagina's interior dimensions awakens a woman's pleasure centers. The results are impressive, appropriately subtle, and extremely effective.
89% of subjects in the clinical trial reported an increase in their ability to “climax”. 89% is an impressive percentage. Statistically, less than 30% of women have experienced vaginal orgasm. This means, with no stimulants, no hormones, and no drugs of any kind, 89% of the women experienced vaginal orgasm with pk24. This is a remarkable and important accomplishment.
The pk24 Effect
The ecstasy is so welcome & refreshing and the after-glow inspires soaring feminine sexual confidence.
Women throughout the world love what pk24 is doing for them & regard it as "their go-to superpower."
- Awakens a woman's pleasure centers.
- Increases a woman's ability to experience intense & frequent vaginal orgasm.
- The appropriate tightening effect enables you to feel much more.
- pk24 empowers you with the confidence to know you will be deeply satisfied, more frequently, and with greater ease.
- Ignites Interest and arousal.
- Sparks a cascade of internal excitement responses.
- Aids in increased natural lubrication, moisturizes & hydrates vaginal walls.
- Aids in decreasing & hopefully eliminating discomfort or pain during penetration.
- pk24 is completely drug free. No stimulants or hormones, no electronics & no acrobatics.
- Skin feels supple & velvety smooth to the touch.
Does pk24 Really Give A Woman Superpowers?
Well, yes, in a way it does. You already have the Superpowers, pk24 simply reminds you of this and amplifies them.
The compounding effects of pk24 offer the perfect balance of heightened internal feeling & an unreal level of deliciously satisfying vaginal receptiveness.
The tightening effects combined with the enhanced performance of your lush, exceptional feeling vagina will provide you with deeply satisfying pleasure and multiple orgasms.
The pk24 Effects will blow his mind so, expect to see his eyes roll back in his head, way back!
Compliments Incoming: Babe, Dang Girl! WHA!!! %#(*%(#!!! What are you doing later??? You know, real-life, man-speak. Afterwards, expect him to be highly complementary and probably even a little confused, in the best way. He will try to find the right words but unless you tell him, he won't quite be able to piece it all together.
As for Husbands & BFs: Expect your man to be distracted at work & to up his game with flirty, sexy texts.
You are in possession of the worlds most sought after superpower and the odds are very high that he will not be able to get you off of his mind. He'll be more attentive & affectionate as he strives to hold on to the incredible connection the two of you just shared.
The Unforgettable V
Side note: if you aren't married, years from now, he'll still be thinking about that "once in a lifetime, Unforgettable V.
Internet censors won't allow us to elaborate but, you'll figure this one out right away.
Drop a note & Let us know his reaction!
We live for these stories! 😘😘😘
Remember, Use Your Powers For Good!
INTIMACY & BALANCE
The pk24 effect benefits couples in so many important ways. An impressive finding documented in the clinical trial found the pk24 effect increased intimacy levels and feelings of emotional closeness for 100% of participants.
pk24 strikes the perfect balance to provide:
- Greatly enhances important internal tightening effects to increase vaginal responsiveness.
- Reduces surface tension & acts as a skin barrier protecting lubricant on the surface of the skin, giving the skin a soft, smooth, velvety texture & enhances important friction & glide.
- Contributes valuable conditioning benefits to delicate intimate skin.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory to soothe, calm & nurture delicate skin.
- Non-drying astringent properties to help fight bacteria & odor.
- Anti-fungal properties.
- Won't disrupt delicate flora. Maintains healthy pH
- Condom safe.
- Safe for oral. The ultra-light, natural cherry flavor dissipates a few hours after application.
- No mess and leaves no trace once absorbed.
- No agitating stimulants or hormones.
- Will not stain skin, linens, or lingerie.
Feels Completely Natural, All You ... As It Should Be
V-LAXITY & INCONTINENCE
Thousands of women have successfully avoided Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery because they found that pk24 quickly resolved their intimacy challenges.
Importantly, the pk24 effect provides a majority of the rejuvenating benefits without the risk and expense of invasive surgery. pk24 creates a fully tightened effect internally, which is vastly more fulfilling and satisfying than just tightening the entry point. Something VR Surgery doesn't easily, or safely accomplish.
Vaginal relaxation can be a surprising result of childbirth. Other causes of skin laxity are natural aging & muscular de-conditioning, hysterectomy; full or partial, and side effects caused by some medications.
When muscles become relaxed, have poor tone, less contraction strength, and lack of internal squeeze control, internal sensations diminish and climax-inducing friction & glide become more and more difficult to achieve.
Furthermore, with the loss of supple hydration and decreased internal volume, the internal diameters of the vagina increase and as a result, sexual gratification is greatly diminished for both you and your partner.
The pk24 Effect helps to resolve a majority of these issues so they become non-issues.
Incontinence - Mild Issues
Certain health events unique to women, such as pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause, can cause incontinence issues.
Other causes of urinary incontinence include Surgery, Constipation, Nerve Damage, Being Overweight. Excess weight puts pressure on the bladder, which can weaken the muscles over time.
Any surgery that involves a woman’s reproductive organs, such as a hysterectomy, can damage the supporting pelvic floor muscles, especially if the uterus is removed. If the pelvic floor muscles are damaged, a woman’s bladder muscles may not work like they should. This can cause urinary incontinence.
Urinary incontinence can also be a persistent condition caused by underlying physical problems or changes, including:
- Pregnancy. Hormonal changes and the increased weight of the fetus can lead to stress incontinence.
- Childbirth. Vaginal delivery can weaken muscles needed for bladder control and damage bladder nerves and supportive tissue, leading to a dropped (prolapsed) pelvic floor. With prolapse, the bladder, uterus, rectum or small intestine can get pushed down from the usual position and protrude into the vagina. Such protrusions may be associated with incontinence.
- Changes with age. Aging of the bladder muscle can decrease the bladder's capacity to store urine. Also, involuntary bladder contractions become more frequent as you get older.
- Menopause. After menopause, women produce less estrogen, a hormone that helps keep the lining of the bladder and urethra healthy. Deterioration of these tissues can aggravate incontinence.
Did you know millions of women have never experienced a vaginal orgasm?
Statistically, there are more women who have not had this incredible experience than the 30% who know for sure that they have.
One of the greatest of all the pk24 effects is this; the tightening effect created by the pk24 formula combined with your deliciously receptive & eager V ultimately draws him into direct contact with your hard-to-find, hard-to-reach & even harder to effectively stimulate ecstasy spots.
Simply put, pk24 is amazing and if you will take the time to observe how the pk24 effect enhances your body's internal receptiveness and responses, you will be immensely satisfied and so will your man because he will actually be "The Man" and he'll be so proud.
HOW TO USE
Application of pk24 is quick & easy.
The pk24 formula is purposefully designed to feel entirely natural and to be virtually undetectable on the skin once fully absorbed.
Apply 1 pearl sized dose - 1 pump or less of the cream to the tip of your middle finger.
- Insert and lightly massage the formula using a gentle swirling motion for internal coverage.
- It takes 3 seconds to apply and that's all there is to it. Apply it & forget it.
- It doesn't require much formula to be highly effective.
- The tightening effect begins 5 minutes after application.
- The tightening effect intensifies so the longer you wait between application time and sexual activity the stronger the tightening effect becomes.
- Apply as needed: daily or every 2 to 3 days based on personal preference.
Adding a second application within a couple of hours of the first amplifies the tightening effect even more. The second application is entirely optional and should be based on your own personal tightening preference. Experiment with the tightening levels to determine what pleases you the most & Enjoy!
Each application is effective for 24+ hours & may last up to 72 hours.
One Bottle - 60 Applications.
Medical Experts & Ingredients
Dr. Shamsah Amersi advisor on pk24 as its medical consultant. She is a prominent OB/Gyn in Santa Monica and is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center. Her thriving practice includes multiple A-list celebrity patients.
Shamsah Amersi, M.D., Medical Advisor
Shamsah Amersi, M.D. is a leading OB/GYN in the Los Angeles area, and consulting physician to pk24. A preeminent Board Certified physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Amersi received her undergraduate degree in psychobiology from UCLA, where she graduated summa cum laude, with Phi Beta Kappa membership. At UC San Francisco medical school, Dr. Amersi graduated with top honors and was recognized as a distinguished member of alpha omega alpha, an honor society for the top 5% of all medical doctors.
Dr. Amersi has received numerous professional and academic awards, including the University of California Distinguished Scholar Award for four consecutive years, an endowed merit scholarship, and the UCLA Alumni Association Achievement Award for four consecutive years. Her special interest in female sexuality, libido, and the effects of childbirth on pelvic prolapse has led to Dr. Amersi's renowned expertise in these fields. She performs both surgical and nonsurgical treatments for pelvic prolapse and vaginal relaxation.
Through her private practice in Santa Monica, CA, Dr. Amersi is the personal physician to Hollywood A-list celebrities.
Gynecology, Shamsah Amersi, M.D., has gained acclaim for her renowned expertise in female sexuality, libido, and the effects of childbirth on pelvic prolapse. She specializes in both surgical and non-surgical treatments for vaginal relaxation and serves as the consulting physician for pk24.
In my view as a women's medical doctor, sexual satisfaction and wellness are critical to the overall health of a woman. In my clinical experience, I diagnose and treat a vast majority of women who are suffering from vaginal laxity. As a result, they are suffering from a significant decrease in overall sexual satisfaction that impacts their life, self-esteem, and their relationships.
Vaginal Laxity is a condition where the connective tissues that support the vagina have become loose due to sexual intercourse, childbirth, or old age. A loose vagina is often experienced by women going through menopause or those who have recently been through childbirth. Your vagina is also likely to loosen if you have sex too often. Women also experience heightened sexual sensations with a tightened vagina, whereas a loose vagina leads to delayed orgasms because of reduced friction between the penis and vagina. Some women with a loose vagina have lesser sexual satisfaction, while others are even unable to have orgasms.
FACTORS LEADING TO VAGINAL LAXITY AND LOSS OF PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES:
- menopause, pregnancy, childbirth (especially vaginal), aging, overweight, chronic constipation, or coughing.
Because there is no such thing as a standard or ideal vagina size, it is difficult to estimate whether you have a loose vagina. If your sexual partner doesn’t have any complaints, the following indicators will tell you if you need to tighten your vagina:
1. You only get stimulated by inserting larger objects into it.
2. You find it tough to grip your vagina with your index finger.
3. Your vagina is unable to close completely even when you are not in a state of arousal.
4. It is possible to insert more than three fingers into your vagina easily.
5. Orgasm is harder to achieve than before.
6. You find it harder to satisfy your partner.
A loose vagina is known to lead to conditions such as lesser sensitivity, diminished sexual pleasure as well as incontinence. Another condition associated with vaginal looseness is that of female urinary incontinence. Vaginal looseness contributes to urinary incontinence because the loose nerves and muscles of the vagina are unable to hold urine or control its release.
VAGINAL TIGHTENING SURGERY
Cosmetic vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure being marketed by some doctors as a way to tighten and tone a woman's vaginal muscles after childbirth-supposedly to improve the appearance of the vagina and to increase sexual enjoyment. However, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists warns against cosmetic vaginoplasty and other so-called vaginal rejuvenation procedures. The benefits of genital cosmetic surgery are unclear and research on the safety and effectiveness of cosmetic vaginoplasty is limited.
Furthermore, the risks of surgical treatment for the purpose of vaginal tightening are potentially serious including: bleeding, infection, scarring, painful intercourse, poor cosmetic irreversible outcome, incontinence, loss of sexual sensation, anesthesia risks, the vagina will lose its newly-acquired tightness if you give birth again, blood clots, prolonged recovery time including abstinence from intercourse, exercise, strenuous activity for approximately six weeks, and large financial expenses - insurances do not cover cosmetic genital surgery and the average cost is $5000-$10000, if not more depending on which city and doctor you choose.
It is a short-term and expensive option for alleviating vaginal laxity. Surgery is the absolute last resort in my medical opinion for all medical conditions, and should only be explored once you have exhausted more conservative, natural, and safer routes of treatment.
CONSERVATIVE, SAFE, AND EFFECTIVE FIRST-LINE TREATMENTS FOR VAGINAL RELAXATION:
In my clinical practice, I have been very pleased with the effectiveness of combining Kegel exercises and vaginal creams to significantly improve my patient's sexual satisfaction and self-esteem. This in turn translates to a satisfied sexual partner, which is always an added bonus. Whether my patient is in her 3rd decade of life or 7th decade of life it is imperative that her sexual concerns are addressed with solutions that are safe, affordable, and most of all effective.
Kegel away, ladies!
Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which support the uterus, bladder, and bowel. You can do Kegel exercises discreetly just about anytime, whether you're driving, sitting at your desk, or relaxing on the couch. You can even do them during intercourse to enhance the friction between the vagina and penis.
How to do Kegel exercises
It takes diligence to identify your pelvic floor muscles and learn how to contract and relax them. Here are some pointers:
1 Find the right muscles. Insert a finger inside your vagina and try to squeeze the surrounding muscles. You should feel your vagina tighten and your pelvic floor move upward. Then relax your muscles and feel your pelvic floor return to the starting position. You can also try to stop the flow of urine when you urinate. If you succeed, you've got the basic move.
2 Perfect your technique. Once you've identified your pelvic floor muscles, empty your bladder and sit or lie down. Contract your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for five seconds, then relax for five seconds. Try it four or five times in a row. Work up to keeping the muscles contracted for 10 seconds at a time, relaxing for 10 seconds between contractions.
VAGINAL TIGHTENING CREAMS (pk24)
As a physician and as a woman, I find myself inundated with claims from various products reporting to transform us back into the way we looked and felt pre-life/baby/ childbirth/menopause. It can be overwhelming for my patients to navigate through the endless products that one is best suited to their needs. It is incumbent on a patient to do their diligence.
For me, what I look at first when a product is presented to me is: WHAT IS THE CLINICAL TRIAL AND MEDICAL RESEARCH ON THE PRODUCT? Without any medical data to support the claims of a product, I am unable to recommend a product to my patients. When pk24 was presented to me with the clinical responses from actual clinical trials I was extremely impressed. The ingredients are primarily natural, and safe, with no side effects, noted including infections.
Many gynecologists warn if women are already susceptible to recurring yeast infections, they should steer clear of personal lubricants containing glycerin. Since it is processed exactly like sugar in the body and applied directly to the vagina, it is assumed vaginal yeast benefits from its addition. However, the medical literature shows that using lubricants with glycerin is safe. KY Jelly, the No.1 brand in America, is full of glycerin.
KY is also the lubricant used by the majority of obstetricians/gynecologists for all pelvic examinations on patients.
The clinical medical trials revealed consistently that pk24 results in a heightened sense of orgasm, increased orgasm frequency, and an increased feeling of vaginal tightness. This results in a satisfying sexual experience and an overall sense of well-being. Best of all, it is affordable and you can order it without needing a prescription, but still feel safe that it is suggested in the medical community.
BENEFITS BY INGREDIENT
Pure Aloe Barbadensis Leaf; Aloe is a soothing, moisturizing, healing plant extract. Aloe vera provides beneficial vitamins and minerals, contains 75+ active compounds, including vitamins & minerals and amino acids. Aloe reduces inflammation, cleanses the skin, and acts as a natural antiseptic.
Vitamins A, C, E.
Plant Glycerin is an emollient skin conditioner and makes skin moist and supple. A natural moisturizing ingredient, glycerin draws moisture to the top layer of the skin and helps plump the skin. Glycerin keeps skin soft and smooth, improves skin functionality, and slows aging.
Potassium Alum: a naturally occurring mineral: Potassium Alum functions to inhibit and reduce odor caused by bacteria. Potassium alum is an edible, water soluble mineral found in baking powder and many personal care and intimate care products.
Sodium Citrate: pH Control; an anti-antioxidant and natural preservative. Preservative blends used in cosmetic lotions, serums, creams, methylparaben, propylparaben to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. Non-irritating, safety tested. Protects consumers and product integrity against a broad range of contaminants. In personal care products, sodium citrate primarily functions as a buffering agent to control and balance the pH level. Sucralose, Fragrance/flavor, PEG-75
Plant-based ingredient emulsions: reduce surface tension, acting as lubricants on the skin's surface, giving the skin a soft, smooth texture and enhancing glide properties, and provide conditioning benefits to the skin barrier.
Ultra- Light Natural Cherry flavoring, food grade: Never tested on animals. Gentle and pure, sanitary, Does not disrupt flora or pH balance.
Responsible Practices & Disclaimer: Pregnant or nursing check with your doctor prior to use.
Patch-Test recommended for allergy sufferers and hypersensitive skin types. According to the Information Network of Departments of Dermatology (IVDK)approximately 10 percent of patients patch tested will test positive for allergy to various cosmetics. As a Responsible practice we recommend all consumers conduct a simple patch-test to identify potential sensitivity to any cosmetic.
Good To NOPE!
We think these next points are important. As women, we want to know these things and so we figure you will too...
pk24 Does Not contain stimulants or hormones. If you are familiar with those artificial, uncomfortable, sort of itchy, "frenzied feeling" reactions some sexual enhancement products cause, well, rest assured, pk24 is nothing like that and our formula doesn't contain any of those agitating ingredients.
Here's a short list of Nope ingredients:
- No Menthol: That "cool, tingly" feeling can quickly escalate from a pleasant prickly sensation to full-on fire in the hole! Marketing companies like to spin the effect by calling it "cooling or tingly" but it feels more like stinging or burning to many women plus, your girl "Virginia" may smell like she's been hanging out in the vapor rub aisle at the local pharmacy so, that's not sexy at all. Menthol affects nerve endings, forces inauthentic, urgent, frenzied, unnatural reactions to the clitoris and delicate intimate skin. Patch-Test Ladies if you see anyone coming at you with that stuff don't just agree to go with it! Patch-Test First!
- No L-Arginine:first of all, it is tested on animals, fuzzy little rabbits mainly, and two, L-Arg is a pretty harsh additive. L-Arg is a vasodilator that agitates blood vessels, it may take more than 24 hours to be truly effective. Check the health warnings relating to use by consumers on high blood pressure and heart medications.
- No CBD. :( We really did not want to put this one on the list because we actually love topical CBDs. The challenge is that while it's clearly awesome on most external skin, it can be tricky on delicate, intimate skin. Intimate skin can develop spotty, dry patches, rash, and in very rare instances, blisters. Use it if you can. It's great just Patch -Test to be sure.
- No Manjikani or Oak Gall: This is a sticky, staining, leaky, melty, greasy mess long after the session is over. Plus, it's an industrial additive used by the leather tanning industry in "far away lands". It may serve a purpose of some sort but still, IOHO, don't even patch test. Just say Nope.
- No Witch Hazel: Not because it's bad, it's an astringent but it can be very drying and there are better suited, less irritating options. It's super cheap so that's why it so common. Okay on the face but not so great inside your girl.