Blue Water Resurrection Instant Comfort & Rehydration.
Blue Water Resurrection & Rehydration is a moisture magnet that infuses usable moisture deep within the skin's surface layers and in between cells.
This delivery system sends moisture into the skin within seconds of application, then provides continual bursts of moisture to keep skin moist and supple for hours.
With continued use, the skin’s water content improves daily, due to a comforting cushion of moisture that forms in deeper skin layers.
This “moisture reservoir” has been detected with Algae Peptides via in vivo studies showing a stable increase of 136% hydration at the end of four weeks. It can be expected that, with the addition of six other hydrators and the targeted MoistureZomes, moisture levels in the skin will surpass these results.
Infuses comforting moisture deep within skin’s surface, instantly restoring supple flexibility and wellbeing to dry skin; provides continual bursts of moisture to keep skin moist for
- Delivers moisture in seconds – lasts for hours!
- Skin is instantly moister and more comfortable.
- Supple flexibility returns within seconds; lasts for hours.
- Makes any moisturizer feel more moisturizing
- Skin feels moister than with moisturizer alone.
- Blue Water R&R Infuses up to 1,000 times usable moisture between cells.
- Instantly rehydrates and restores flexibility & wellbeing to dry skin, stressed skin, aging skin, and hormone imbalance affected and depleted skin.
- A shortcut to the way your skin looks after a full skincare routine, dewy, glowing, cared-for all in this one long-wearing product.
- Skin never feels greasy or oily.
- Blue Water R&R absorbs beautifully, instantly, and completely.
- Nourishing oils (that don’t feel greasy) immediately give you a gleamy, well-moisturized look that lasts up to 12 hours.
- Powerful plant-based extracts work to make your skin look brighter, instantly and the natural glow factor continues to improve over time.
- Go with the Glow and enjoy Blue Water R&R with or without makeup.
- Makeup: This delicious skin primer makes your skin smooth, dewy, and gorgeous.
- Dermatologist tested, cruelty-free, vegan, non-comedogenic, good for all skin types.
- Provides continual bursts of moisture to keep skin moist & rehydrated for hours, even under the driest conditions.
- You will need significantly less moisturizer after only one week of use, twice daily.
- Calms and mitigates skin irritations.
- MoistureZomes are water-filled liposomes made of phospholipids and seven bioactive humectants we call “Moisture Magnets”.
- Moisture and phospholipids are the two most important elements in soft, supple, comfortable skin. Yet, when the skin is exposed to water alone, the water is not absorbed and retained between skin cells and this is where it is needed most. Phospholipids are required to trap water between surface cells.
- 1.12 FL. Oz. Container: (30 ml) | Frosted Glass
Testimonial: "Blue Water Resurrection & Rehydration is amazing. I never realized my skin was so parched. Planning to never run out of this serum. " Phyllis Garner, Spring Valley, CA
Dehydrated | Flaking | Acne-Prone | Exposure to Moisture-Dry Climates | Hormonal | Lacking Surface Flexibility | Dryness Due to Eczema | Skin Treated by Steam, Paraffin Masques, or Collagen Blankets.
HOW TO USE
Massage 1-2 pumps Moisture Boost HydraGel over clean skin prior to applying moisturizer or blend with moisturizer for one-step application.
Apply as needed.
MoistureZomes | moisture-filled liposomes; deliver time-released moisture between skin cells
Algae extract | sea plant-derived humectant; improves skin’s moisture-holding ability.
Trehalose | antioxidant cell rehydrator, found in ‘resurrection’ plants that bloom after years of dormant dehydration.
Panthenol | provitamin B5; re-moisturizes throughout skin’s layers Sodium hyaluronate | super-hydrator, bonds 1000 times its weight in moisture to the skin.
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate | licorice-derived; inhibits signs of inflammation due to dehydration.
Does not contain fragrance, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, oil, or parabens.