- Pure Aloe Barbadensis Leaf: Aloe is a soothing, moisturizing, healing plant extract. Aloe reduces inflammation, cleanses your skin as a natural antiseptic. Aloe vera provides beneficial vitamins and minerals: “Aloe vera contains 75+ active compounds, including vitamins & minerals and amino acids. Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, and potassium.
- Glycerin: is an emollient and makes skin moist and supple. As natural moisturizing ingredient, glycerin draws moisture to the top layer of the skin and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Glycerin keeps skin soft and smooth. Glycerin improves skin's functionality and slows aging.
- Potassium Alum: a naturally occurring mineral: Potassium Alum functions to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and reduces unpleasant odor caused by bacteria. Potassium Alum is frequently used in cosmetics, including products such as wrinkle creams. Potassium Alum acts as an astringent, tightens the skin and has antimicrobial properties that serve dual functions as bacteria killing cleansers. pk24 contains a very minimal percentage of PA in the formula.
- Sodium Citrate: an anti-antioxidant, and natural preservative. In personal care products, sodium citrate primarily functions as a buffering agent to control the pH level.
- Fragrance: synthetic plant based peg-ingredients help to form emulsions by reducing surface tension, act as lubricants on the skin's surface, giving the skin a soft and smoothed texture. Ingredients are common in emollients.
- Sucralose for flavor,common preservative considered food grade.
- pk24 is water soluble, clear in color and does not stain skin, or fabric.
- Ingredients: plant based, naturally occurring, and naturally derived ingredients.
- Never tested on animals.
Hyper-sensitive skin: If you are someone who gets irritations from simply taking a bubble bath and/or you are prone to yeast infections or UTIs, consult with your doctor prior to introducing anything new to your routine. pk24 has been clinically proven safe, non-irritating, does not disrupt vaginal flora, or cause infection. With that noted, some women have known hyper-sensitivity to any number of ingredients that don't negatively affect most other women. If you fall into the hyper-sensitivity category, please consult with your doctor prior to use.
Use is purely optional and designed to enhance sexual satisfaction. Do not begin using pk24 if you are experiencing any vaginal disorders such as infection, irritation, itching or unusual discharge. pk24 is not intended to treat or cure any disease or ailment. Seek medical attention to clear up any pre-existing vaginal disorders prior to introducing pk24. If you have any concerns or have experienced allergic reactions to topical products in the past, please check with your doctor prior use. If you are pregnant or nursing check with your doctor prior to use. The health and well being of our clients is our top priority. Be good to yourself!
Manufacturing: all products are CGMP Certified and Compliant.
Q: Prime the Pump
pk24 is packaged in a sanitary, pharmaceutical grade botte with an airless pump dispenser.
Activating the pump; upon first time use, depress the pump dispenser with several quick pumps. There is no tube inside of an airless pump dispenser.
Depressing the pump creates a vacuum which draws the product upward to the nozzle. This design is especially important because:
- The formula inside is available for use without any waste.
- The formula stays ultra fresh with extended shelf life due to the lack of air contact.
- The formula remains sanitary and bacteria free, unlike products packed in a non airless bottle, jar, or squeeze tube.
Components: Our pk24 bottle is pharmaceutical grade and frankly, expensive. The bottles are responsibly manufactured in a sanitary controlled environment. None of our bottles or pump components are manufactured in China. The bottle material is stable with zero toxic emissions.