Triple C&E Vitamin C and E Fluid-Cream | No Sting
A blend of three unique, time-released, targeted delivery systems infuses three ultra-stabilized forms of Vitamin C and three forms of Vitamin E throughout the skin.
- Ultra-stable formula prolongs vitamin action
- Eliminates Dry, Lackluster Skin. Glowing skin returns within minutes.
- Skin tone brightens and improves within days.
- Increases Firmness and Elasticity.
- Superior -Hydration
- Eliminates & discourages blackheads.
- Clears clogged pores and blackheads within days.
- Halts and repairs deepening lines around the eyes, mouth, cheek, jaw, neck & chest.
- Quickly and noticeably smoothes lines & wrinkles.
- Fades dark spots, discolorations, scars & visible sun damage.
- Obvious lines around eyes, mouth, cheeks, and jawline appear to diminish within weeks.
- 1 Fl. Oz / Glass Dropper Bottle
- 2 Fl. Oz | Heavy Glass Pump DispenserThe three forms of targeted Vitamin C absorb efficiently and offer 6 times magnifying power of antioxidant cell protection.
Known to be synergistic in their effects, Vitamin C recycles Vitamin E as an antioxidant and increases Vitamin E’s free radical-scavenging effects fifty times normal. These vitamins help prevent sebum oxidation.
- The three delivery vehicles ensure Vitamin C is delivered into the skin.
- This Vitamin C is time-released and slowly converted to its acid state over several hours, irritation is significantly reduced and generally successfully eliminated.
- This is a stable Vitamin C and the levels stay constant throughout the shelf-life of the product, producing maximum activity and effectiveness.
- Vitamin C & E Complex is a gentle, no-sting formula that is clinically tested and proven safe for sensitive skin.
- No synthetic fragrance, colorants, or parabens.
HOW TO USE
Smooth 1-2 pumps of lightweight cream fluid over clean skin before applying moisturizer, sunscreen, or makeup.
Triple C & E Vitamin C&E is creamy & lightweight. No sting and it is not greasy.
It smells fresh and clean and not strong at all.
Apply to the face, neck, chest, and back of hands.
When trying any new cosmetic, lotions, or serums, patch tests are always recommended for highly sensitive skin.
Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate | water-soluble, stabilized, time-released vitamin C
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate | water-soluble, stabilized, time-released Vitamin C Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate | lipid-soluble, stabilized, time-released vitamin C
Tocopheryl Acetate | Vitamin E ester keeps skin lipids fresh, protects natural radiance
Tocopheryl Linoleate | moisturizing vitamin E forms a comforting pillow of moisture in skin for 16-20 hours Tocopherol | antioxidant vitamin E, fights lipid and sebum oxidation, discourages blackheads Bioflavonoids | vitamin C ‘bridging’ agent, delivers vitamin C to skin cells to ensure activity.
Rosehip Seed Oil | helps repair skin’s natural moisture zone, revives radiance from within Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate | powerful soothing molecule from licorice, calms on contact.
External use only. Do not ingest.