PK24 Benefits By Ingredient
Pure Aloe Barbadensis Leaf
- Aloe vera provides beneficial vitamins and minerals: “Aloe vera contains 75+ active compounds, including vitamins & minerals and amino acids.
- Aloe reduces inflammation, cleanses the skin, and acts as a natural antiseptic
- Organic plant glycerin is the underdog when it comes to skin humectants. Just like hyaluronic acid, glycerin is an equally effective natural humectant.
- There are so many skincare benefits of organic plant glycerin and it is praised for its water-absorbing properties.
- Due to its moisture-boosting properties, glycerin is used in a variety of skincare and haircare products like moisturizers, serums, eye creams, lip balms, and lipstick.
- It is a naturally occurring substance made from plants.
- Organic Plant Glycerin does not have any environmental hazards.
- It is a vegan-friendly ingredient used in skincare for the following benefits:
- Better Hydration: Glycerin has the ability to attract moisture from deeper levels of the epidermis and even air to provide moisture to depleted skin.
- A moisturizer with glycerin can help reduce transepidermal water loss, thus keeping skin hydrated for a longer period.
- Increased Skin Barrier Function: Glycerin helps keep irritants and microbes at bay by keeping the skin well-moisturized. It even helps protect your skin by strengthening the skin barrier and preventing moisture loss.
- Improved Skin Tone and Texture: By keeping the skin well hydrated and moisturized, glycerin helps in making the skin more supple and radiant. It also helps reduce scarring and pigmentation by promoting wound healing. Glycerin makes the skin feel smoother. By keeping the skin hydrated, organic plant glycerin also plays a key role in anti-aging.
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin; Organic plant glycerin possesses anti-inflammatory properties which makes it suitable for sensitive skin types. It can help soothe irritation caused by other skin conditions.
- Non-Comedogenic; Glycerin is non-comedogenic in nature. Hence, it can be used on the skin without the fear of clogged pores. Glycerin can be used by all skin types.
- Potassium Alum is frequently used in skin creams and cosmetics.
- Potassium Alum acts as an astringent, tightens the skin, and has antimicrobial properties that serve dual functions as bacteria-killing cleansers.
Sodium Citrate: pH Control; an anti-antioxidant, and natural preservative. In personal care products, sodium citrate primarily functions as a buffering agent to control and balance the pH level.
Plant-based ingredients form emulsions and reduce surface tension, acting as lubricants on the skin's surface, giving the skin a soft, smooth texture and enhancing glide properties.Natural Cherry flavoring, food grade
- pk24 is water-soluble, clear in color, and is non-staining on skin or fabric.
- Ingredients are plant-based, naturally occurring, and naturally derived.
- Never tested on animals.
- Gentle and pure
- Does not cause infection.
- Does not disrupt flora.
- Food Grade
- Proprietary blend - pk24 is often imitated but never duplicated.
- Manufactured Only in The United States of America
- All products are CGMP Certified and Compliant.
- Highest standards and regulations.
- Strict quality control for stability, packaging, durability, and microbiological testing.
- FDA-compliant facilities, components, and equipment used in manufacturing.
Pregnant or nursing check with your doctor prior to use.
You guys already know this but for allergy sufferers and hypersensitive skin types: patch test prior to fully applying.