Advanced Resurfacing Retinol
Advanced Resurfacing Retinol
Advanced Resurfacing Powerplex & Time-Released
Retinol, the purest form of anti-aging Vitamin A, is blended with two scientifically-proven age-fighting complexes in an instant retexturizing, line-diffusing base to gently smooth surface wrinkles, even skin tone and restore skin’s youthful texture within daysPure, bioactive Vitamin A is time-released inside the skin’s surface where rough skin and wrinkles develop.
- MatrixylTM Peptides reduce as much as 68% of visible wrinkling with regular use.
- High Performance & Powerful Treatment for rough, dry, flaky skin.
- Surface lines quickly diminish.
- Smooths and softens rough, dry, aging lips.
- Smooths deep wrinkles on face, neck, and chest.
- Smooths and eliminates lip lines, whistle lines, and crow's feet.
- Fades age spots, sun spots, and discoloration.
• A revolutionary non-acid Sugar Complex gently reveals younger, fresher skin cells in days. This is especially good news for clients who can’t tolerate AHAs.
• Time-released Vitamin A combined with soothing plant extracts of Licorice, Mugwort, and Algae Amino Acids counteract the stinging and redness commonly experienced with Vitamin A treatments. Advanced Resurfacing Powerplex is non-stinging.
Most clients will find this lightweight lotion gentle enough to be used around the eyes to smooth the aging effects of “crow’s feet”, and around the mouth to smooth laugh and lip lines, and make lips softer, smoother and slightly plumper.
Dermatologist-tested on sensitive skin. Ophthalmologist-approved for use around the eyes.
It does not contain fragrance, colorants, AHAs, or parabens.
• Rough, dry, flaky skin becomes noticeably smoother overnight*
• Surface lines visibly soften within one week!
• Age spots, sun spots, and discolorations from inflammation seem to fade within days and beyond. Continues improvement with regular use.
• Lips feel softer, smoother, and slightly plumper within minutes and improve each day.FOUNDATION
Retinol - pure bioactive vitamin A works inside the skin’s surface, where dryness and wrinkles develop.
Matrixyl Peptides - regular use reduces the appearance of wrinkles as much as 68%.
Glucosamine HCL - non-acid sugar complex gently exfoliates to deliver the same results as AHAs
Dipotassium glycyrrhizate - soothing agent from licorice
pH: 5.5 / fragrance-free
Directions: Apply a small amount to clean skin before bedtime. May be applied to the outer eye area and on lips.
Sensitive Skin Types: Spot test to ensure your skin will tolerate this powerful resurfacing complex.
water/eau (base), cyclopentasiloxane (evaporative silicon), glycerin (hydrating), octyldodecanol (softening), PPG-12/SMDI copolymer (delivery vehicle), mica (light diffusing), butylene glycol (hydrating), dimethicone crosspolymer (light diffusing), dimethicone (breathable barrier), retinol (pure vitamin A), laminaria digitata extract (firming), palmitoyl pentapeptide-4*(firming, line smoothing), glucosamine HCl (non-acid exfoliant), saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (firming, line smoothing), urea (hydrating), lecithin (liposomal shell), artemisia vulgaris extract (soothing), retinyl palmitate (stabilized vitamin A), laureth-4 (mild emulsifier), dipotassium glycyrrhizate (soothing), beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A), acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer (emulsion stabilizer), carbomer (emulsion stabilizer), tocopherol (freshness preservative), ascorbyl palmitate (freshness preservative), ascorbic acid (freshness preservative), isohexadecane (emollient), polysorbate 80 (mild emulsifier), glycine soja (soybean) oil (lipid-rich lubricant), daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract (vitamin A rich plant oil), ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner), phenoxyethanol (freshness preservative), potassium hydroxide (pH adjustor), citric acid (freshness preservative), laureth-23 (mild emulsifier), PEG-8 (mild emulsifier), polysorbate 20 (mild emulsifier).
*Licensed Under U.S. Patent No. 6,492,326.