PK24 V-Tightening Ingredients
- Aloe vera provides beneficial vitamins and minerals: “Aloe vera contains 75+ active compounds, including vitamins & minerals and amino acids.
- Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, and potassium.
- Organic Plant Glycerin: is an emollient skin conditioner and makes skin moist and supple. A natural moisturizing ingredient, glycerin draws moisture to the top layer of the skin and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Glycerin keeps skin soft and smooth. Glycerin improves skin's functionality and slows aging.
- Organic plant glycerin is the underdog when it comes to skin humectants. Just like hyaluronic acid, glycerin is an equally effective natural humectant which does not get the praise it deserves. There are so many skincare benefits of organic plant glycerin that it is often used in DIYs and products for its water-absorbing properties.
- The name glycerin is derived from the Greek word ‘glykys’ which means sweet.
- Due to its moisture-boosting properties, glycerin is used in a variety of skincare and haircare products like moisturizers, serums, eye creams.lip balms and lipstick.
- It is a naturally occurring substance made from plant fats.
- Glycerin is considered safe to be used on the delicate skin of new-born babies.
Organic Plant Glycerin does not have any environmental hazards.
It is a vegan-friendly ingredient used in skincare for the following benefits:
Better Hydration: Glycerin has the ability to attract moisture from deeper levels of the epidermis and even air to provide moisture to depleted skin.
A moisturizer with glycerin can help reduce transepidermal water loss, thus keeping skin hydrated for a longer period.
Increased Skin Barrier Function: Glycerin helps keep irritants and microbes at bay by keeping the skin well-moisturized. It even helps protect your skin by strengthening the skin barrier and preventing moisture loss.
Improved Skin Tone and Texture: By keeping the skin well hydrated and moisturized, glycerin helps in making the skin more supple radiant. It also helps reduce scarring and pigmentation by promoting wound healing. Glycerin makes the skin feel smoother. By keeping the skin hydrated, organic plant glycerin also plays a key role in anti-aging.
Suitable for Sensitive Skin; Organic plant glycerin possesses anti-inflammatory properties which makes it suitable for sensitive skin types. It can help soothe irritation caused by eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
Non-Comedogenic; Glycerin is non-comedogenic in nature. Hence, it can be used on skin without the fear of clogged pores. In fact, glycerin can be used by all skin types, whether, dry or oily.
- Potassium Alum is frequently used in skin creams and cosmetics.
- Potassium Alum acts as an astringent, tightens the skin and has antimicrobial properties that serve dual functions as bacteria killing cleansers.
Sodium Citrate: pH Control; an anti-antioxidant, and natural preservative. In personal care products, sodium citrate primarily functions as a buffering agent to control and balance the pH level.
Plant based ingredients form emulsions and reduce surface tension, acting as lubricants on the skin's surface, giving the skin a soft, smooth texture and enhancing glide properties.Natural Cherry flavoring food grade.
- pk24 is water soluble, clear in color and does non-staining on skin or fabric.
- Ingredients are plant based, naturally occurring, and naturally derived.
- Never tested on animals.
- Gentle and pure
- Does not cause infection.
- Does not disrupt flora.
- pH balanced
- Proprietary blend - pk24 is often imitated, never duplicated.
Manufactured Only in The United States of America
All products are CGMP Certified and Compliant.
Pregnant or nursing check with your doctor prior to use.
Recommend a review of ingredients for allergy sufferers. Patch test recommended for hypersensitive skin.