Moisture Perfecting Creme Reprograms Dry Skin
This lightweight, dual-moisturizing formula helps to reprogram slightly dry and dehydrated skin to measurably retain more moisture for prolonged comfort.
- Helps to reprogram dry skin for prolonged comfort
- Leaves skin remarkably soft and smooth
- Helps to combat dryness
- Moisturizing lipids hold comforting moisture between skin cells.
- Bioactive moisturizer; holds up to 1000 times its weight in water in skin.
Barrier rebuilding benefits.
Skin Conditions: Slightly Dry | Dehydrated
2 Oz. | pH 5.7
Fragrance; Essential oils of bergamot, bois de rose, rose, and ylang ylang
How To Use
After cleansing, apply a moderate amount of creme to normal to slightly dry skin. To reduce friction and help prevent redness that can occur during application, warm a dime-size amount of creme between your fingertips and lightly pat and press into the skin. Allow to absorb before applying makeup. To help the creme absorb more evenly and thoroughly, remove troublesome dead skin cells one-to-three times a week with a creamy granular exfoliant or gentle, non-granular gommage.
Moisture Perfecting Creme is recommended as the finishing creme at the end of a facial procedure for normal to slightly dry skin since it provides a lightweight, yet exceptionally smooth, finish to the skin, while assisting in natural barrier repair.
- Moisturizing Lipids | found naturally in skin, these lipids hold comforting moisture between skin cells
- Panthenol | ProVitamin B5; returns skin’s moisture levels to normal.
- Lipid-Rich Lubricants | provides essential lipids to skin and reinforce skin’s natural barrier
- Sodium Hyaluronate | bioactive moisturizer; holds up to 1000 times its weight in water on skin
- Beta Carotene | ProVitamin A; most active antioxidant form; protects DNA from free radical damage
- Licorice root extract | calms and soothes skin.
- Green Tea | standardized for natural soothing antioxidants
- Shea butter
- Vitamin A
- Pro-vitamin A